Thursday, May 6, 2021
There is now a visual calendar display system.
It shows Tasks and Events (these are distinguished from each other by colour - Tasks are green and Events organge-ish as per their icons).
- Your personal Calendar is accessed by the Calendar tab at the main (top) menu. This shows all your stuff with a date, e.g. tasks with deadlines, Events, etc.
- Within each notebook, there's also a Calendar tab and that's for everything in that Group. Very handy for visualising what's happenning and when.
- There's also an Upcoming block in the Notebook sidebar which shows Events and Tasks that are coming due soon:
\\\ title commands block
Notebook sidebar now has a \\\ commands block that explains how to use the \\\ shortcut system to achieve many beautiful things and save lots of time.
There is also a much more detailed page with more explanations that the block links to.
The \\\ commands came about as mostly a timesaving measure due to the present lack of split-pane view, however they will be retained for power users even after it is introduced.
Other minor improvements:
- Fixed bug in Task system where the wrong user could be sometimes indicated in title
- 'System load' block modified so it only shows when the load is abnormal
- Removed 'My' from top user menu