They provide a clear response to populists and Eurosceptic, demonstrating the added-value of the EU in these difficult times.
- They provide a clear response to populists and Eurosceptic, demonstrating the added-value of the EU in these difficult times.
- We must ensure that the recovery plan is implemented efficiently and avoid the risks of a centralised process.
- Subsidiarity and partnership principle are key and local and regional governments, as part of the Member States legally competent authorities, must be fully involved to steer investments where they are needed the most.
- The ball is now in the court of the National Governments in Member States and of the European Parliament that must act quickly.
- Discussions are legitimate but we must avoid delays that risk hampering our efforts to timely answers to the needs of our citizens."
- "The long-term budget and Next Generation EU are the European way to respond to the crisis and take up the path towards recovery.
- Implementing the new budget and recovery plan will represent a challenge, in terms of strategic planning, coordination and administrative capacity.