Carbon, Diversity, Federal Executive Boards, MDAX, CFO, Goal, Organization, CDP, Board of directors, CANCOM, Solution, TecDAX, Charta, Frankfurt Stock Exchange, ISIN, Education, Carbon Disclosure Project, SE, Company, CEO, COO, Public sector, Climate, EUR, Cloud computing, Marketing, Renewable energy
Thursday, October 14, 2021 - 2:29pm
- New sustainability strategy sets targets for social and environmental sustainability.
- - New sustainability strategy sets targets for social and environmental sustainability.
- The key ecological goal is to achieve climate neutrality for the entire CANCOM Group by 2027 at the latest.
- In addition to climate neutrality, the sustainability strategy also includes investment targets for the training and further education of employees and a donation target for social and charitable commitments.
- CANCOM's new sustainability website sustainability.cancom.com has been published in parallel with the sustainability strategy.