Affluent Medical : Successful first post-operative adjustment of KaliosTM mitral ring.
- Affluent Medical : Successful first post-operative adjustment of KaliosTM mitral ring.
- Affluent Medical (ISIN: FR0013333077 - ticker: AFME), a French medtech specialising in the international development and industrial scale-up of innovative medical prostheses, at a clinical stage, to treat urinary incontinence and cardiac mitral insufficiency, today announces the success of the first ever KaliosTM mitral ring adjustment on a patient suffering from post-operative recurrence of severe mitral insufficiency.
- Following successful implantation of a KaliosTM adjustable mitral ring, a simple trace of residual leakage was observed in a patient, who was operated in August 2020 for major mitral insufficiency (4+)  ,following a myocardial infarction.
- Affluent Medical's Chief Medical Officer Prof. Franois Laborde confirmed that the KaliosTM device was a major breakthrough in treating mitral regurgitation and its recurrence, which happens between 30% and 40% of the redo mitral incompetence as reported in the medical literature.
767 Fifth Avenue New York, NY 10153
- 767 Fifth Avenue New York, NY 10153
Clinique becomes the first prestige beauty brand to leverage Roctool's innovative & sustainable technology on an iconic bottle.
- Luxury packaging design is an integral part in driving solutions in packaging sustainability, with innovations in technology playing a key role in elevating luxury packaging offerings.
- "At The Estee Lauder Companies, we're continually investing and innovating at every step of our packaging process to help drive more responsible packaging solutions that enable our brands to deliver high-quality, luxury experiences to our consumers," said Daniel Ramos, Senior Vice President, Global Packaging, The Estee Lauder Companies.
- Today, we are proud to work with The Estee Lauder Companies and Clinique to support their efforts in innovation and sustainability," said Mathieu Boulanger, CEO, Roctool.
However, there is no assurance that the Stabilisation Manager(s) will take any stabilisation action and any stabilisation action, if begun, may be ended at any time.
- However, there is no assurance that the Stabilisation Manager(s) will take any stabilisation action and any stabilisation action, if begun, may be ended at any time.
- Any stabilisation action or over-allotment shall be conducted in accordance with all applicable laws and rules.
- RNS is approved by the Financial Conduct Authority to act as a Primary Information Provider in the United Kingdom.
- The DGAP Distribution Services include Regulatory Announcements, Financial/Corporate News and Press Releases.