- Record second quarter 2022 revenue of $184.2 million, a 41% increase year-over-year
- - Record second quarter 2022 revenue of $184.2 million, a 41% increase year-over-year
- Second quarter 2022 Telecom segment revenue of $175.2 million, a 48.5% increase year-over-year
BLUE BELL, Pa., Aug. 8, 2022 /PRNewswire/ -- QualTek Services Inc. ("QualTek" or the "Company") (NASDAQ: QTEK), a leading turnkey provider of infrastructure services to the North American 5G wireless, telecom, power grid modernization, and renewable energy sectors, announced today strong 2022 second quarter financial results of its subsidiary QualTek HoldCo, LLC.
- Second quarter 2022 revenue was $184.2 million, compared to $130.6 million for the second quarter of 2021, a 41% increase.
- Second quarter 2022 adjusted EBITDA was $10.2 million compared to $6.4 million, inclusive of discontinued Canadian operations, for the second quarter of 2021, a 59% increase.
- Backlog at the end of the second quarter 2022 was $2.3 billion, up from year-end 2021 of $2.1 billion and up from first quarter 2022 of $2.2 billion.