Do you think that this revolutionary process is now a reality in most of the major institutions, businesses and governments?
- Do you think that this revolutionary process is now a reality in most of the major institutions, businesses and governments?
- Gender inequality still exists in terms of access to the job market and the pay gap.
- Women are working more and more but are still under-represented in management positions in both the private and public sectors.
- The coronavirus crisis has made the situation worse for women.
- Women make up almost 70% of the healthcare workforce; they are at greater risk from a health perspective.
- During lockdown, they have been active on all fronts, forced to work while caring for their children, not to mention coping with the threat of domestic violence.
- As in every economic crisis, they are at greater risk of losing their jobs or of having their wages cut.
- It is a long-term process that requires vigilance at all times from every segment of society.
- Having long worked with (predominantly) male teams, do you see a change in mens attitudes to women accessing top jobs?