- Christmas more important post-lockdown: Two thirds British shoppers say this year's Christmas will be more emotional than pre-pandemic
- That's according to a new survey on 2021 holiday shopping behaviors from Quantum Metric , the pioneer in Continuous Product Design (CPD) that helps organisations build better digital products faster.
- The results showed a direct correlation between emotion and increased festive spending.
- In 2020, Quantum Metric was ranked 124 in the Inc 5000, a list of America's fastest-growing private companies.
- For more information about Quantum Metric, visit www.quantummetric.com
Average planned UK Christmas gift spend in 2019 was 299 according to Statista: https://www.statista.com/statistics/786555/christmas-average-consumer-sp...