2021 Discharge: Hearing with Agencies
- 2021 Discharge: Hearing with Agencies
29-11-2022 - 12:18
On 30 November 2022, in the framework of the 2021 discharge cycle, the Committee on Budgetary Control will hold a hearing with the Chair of the EU Agencies Network and three decentralised European Agencies (eu-LISA, EUAA, and EMA).
- The CONT Committee will hold a hearing with Hans Bruyninckx, outgoing Chair of the EU Agencies Network, as well as with the Executive Directors of the European Union Agency for the Operational Management of Large-Scale IT Systems in the Area of Freedom, Security and Justice (eu-LISA), the European Union Agency for Asylum (EUAA), and the European Medicines Agency (EMA).
- The hearing will be held in the presence of the ECA reporting member Mihails Kozlovs.
- - Rapporteur Agencies: Gilles Boyer (Renew) for EIOPA, ESMA
- Rapporteur: Olivier Chastel (Renew) for CdT, Cedefop, EASA, EIGE, ERA, Eurofound, Horizontal Report
- Rapporteur Agencies: Katalin Cseh (Renew) for ACER, BEREC, ECDC, ECHA, EEA, EFSA, EIT, EMA, ENISA, ESA, EUSPA
- Rapporteur Agencies: Pierre Karleskind (Renew) for EFCA, EMSA
- Rapporteur Agencies: Alin Mitua (Renew) for EBA, ELA, ETF, EU-OSHA
- Rapporteur Agencies: Ramona Strugariu (Renew) for CEPOL, EMCDDA, EUAA, eu-LISA, EUROJUST, EUROPOL, FRA, Frontex
- 2021 Agencies Discharge