Greenstone

Trillium Gold Further Consolidates Confederation Lake Greenstone Belt, increases Larder Lake land holdings and adds Quebec Assets

Monday, January 18, 2021 - 12:30pm

Russell Starr, CEO of Trillium Gold comments"The Trillium team is committed to building district-scale opportunities for TGM shareholders.

Key Points: 
  • Russell Starr, CEO of Trillium Gold comments"The Trillium team is committed to building district-scale opportunities for TGM shareholders.
  • The Karas Lake property comprises 5 claims covering 2,222 hectares in the Confederation Lake greenstone belt.
  • The metavolcanic sequence is flanked by the Bruce Lake Stock to the northwest and the Bluffy Lake Batholith to the southeast.
  • The primary neighbour of the property is BTM Corporation, which controls a large land package between the OpawicaProperty and IAMGOLD's Monster Lake Deposit.

LaSalle Strengthens Board and Management Team - Appoints Eustache Director, Sexton VP Exploration

Wednesday, January 13, 2021 - 2:00pm

Laurent brings a wide array of valuable skillsets to the Board including a thorough understanding of the junior exploration landscape.

Key Points: 
  • Laurent brings a wide array of valuable skillsets to the Board including a thorough understanding of the junior exploration landscape.
  • We are equally excited to have Alan join the management team as we rapidly advance our current project portfolio and beyond.
  • As of September 2020, Laurent is the VP Corporate Development and a Director of Vior Inc., a mining exploration company active in Quebec.
  • Mr. Sexton has held management roles and participated in several regional to property-scale mineral prospectivity studies of Archean greenstone belts.

St. James Gold Announces Option Agreement To Acquire An 100% Interest In Claims Covering 1,791 Acres In The Gander Gold District Of North Central Newfoundland Island

Thursday, December 17, 2020 - 1:30pm

The gold prospects with the Queensway North project and surroundings are typical of greenstone belts around the world but have been relatively underexplored.

Key Points: 
  • The gold prospects with the Queensway North project and surroundings are typical of greenstone belts around the world but have been relatively underexplored.
  • Mr. Froude will retain a royalty of 2% net smelter returns on production from the Grub Line Claims.
  • St. James Gold Corp. is a mineral exploration company focused on the acquisition, exploration and development of precious metal projects in North America.
  • Except as required under applicable securities legislation, the Company undertakes no obligation to publicly update or revise forward-looking information.

Pharmaceutical Manufacturers Establish New Coalition to Raise Awareness of Authorized Generics

Thursday, November 5, 2020 - 1:03pm

Washington, DC, Nov. 05, 2020 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Today, leading manufacturers announced the formation of a coalition that will raise awareness of the important category of Authorized Generic medicines.

Key Points: 
  • Washington, DC, Nov. 05, 2020 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Today, leading manufacturers announced the formation of a coalition that will raise awareness of the important category of Authorized Generic medicines.
  • We hope this coalition will raise awareness of Authorized Generics as an important option for patients.
  • The Coalition of Authorized Generics will be comprised of pharmaceutical manufacturers, patient advocacy organizations, and other parties who want to raise public awareness of Authorized Generics and seek to remove needless barriers patients face when searching for Authorized Generics.
  • Greenstone provides Authorized Generics (AGs) from Pfizer as well as other manufacturers, in addition to some generic products.

One Bullion Limited announces Geophysics Program over 7 Priority Targets within the Kraaipan Greenstone Belt in Southern Botswana

Thursday, October 29, 2020 - 1:12pm

The Company used government magnetic data available to them to determine 107 km of potential gold bearing targets.

Key Points: 
  • The Company used government magnetic data available to them to determine 107 km of potential gold bearing targets.
  • The targets were categorised according to their structure and gold bearing abilities, the same was found at Kalgold.
  • 1) The Kraaipan Gold Project (2,542km2), where One Bullion has control over a Botswana parcel with an 80km strike in a highly prospective greenstone belt.
  • 3) Northern Gold Project (1,187km2), where One Bullion has strategic licenses covering portions of Botswanas exposed greenstone belt terrain on the Southern Zimbabwe craton.

/R E P E A T -- Trillium Gold Acquires Large Land Position in the Confederation Greenstone Belt of Red Lake/

Wednesday, October 21, 2020 - 1:30pm

This acquisition presents an opportunity to explore a large package of rocks with high potential for hosting gold in the Birch-Uchi greenstone belt.

Key Points: 
  • This acquisition presents an opportunity to explore a large package of rocks with high potential for hosting gold in the Birch-Uchi greenstone belt.
  • The property acquisition fits our strategy of investing in opportunities that have high gold discovery potential."
  • Trillium Gold will pay C$180,000 and issue 200,000 Trillium gold shares and 200,000 purchase warrants exercisable for a period of 2 years and having an exercise price of C$5.00 under the acquisition agreement.
  • This relationship is suggested to exist for many of the fault splays cutting the Confederation Greenstone Belt.

Trillium Gold Acquires Large Land Position in the Confederation Greenstone Belt of Red Lake

Wednesday, October 21, 2020 - 5:05am

This acquisition presents an opportunity to explore a large package of rocks with high potential for hosting gold in the Birch-Uchi greenstone belt.

Key Points: 
  • This acquisition presents an opportunity to explore a large package of rocks with high potential for hosting gold in the Birch-Uchi greenstone belt.
  • Russell Starr, CEO of Trillium Gold comments "The land packages being acquired are prospective exploration targets given they lie along and near the structural corridor that includes the Great Bear Dixie Lake Project.
  • Trillium Gold will pay C$180,000 and issue 200,000 Trillium gold shares and 200,000 purchase warrants exercisable for a period of 2 years and having an exercise price of C$5.00 under the acquisition agreement.
  • This relationship is suggested to exist for many of the fault splays cutting the Confederation Greenstone Belt.

TMAC Announces Results of Annual General Meeting of Shareholders

Friday, October 16, 2020 - 6:45pm

At the meeting, shareholders also approved the appointment of KPMG LLP, Chartered Accountants, as auditors of the Company for the ensuing year and authorized the directors to fix their remuneration.

Key Points: 
  • At the meeting, shareholders also approved the appointment of KPMG LLP, Chartered Accountants, as auditors of the Company for the ensuing year and authorized the directors to fix their remuneration.
  • TMAC operates the Hope Bay property located in Nunavut, Canada.
  • The property and operations are remote but not isolated, serviced by both a port and airstrip.
  • Hope Bay is an 80 km by 20 km Archean greenstone belt that has been explored by BHP, Miramar, Newmont and TMAC over a period spanning more than 30 years.

Roxgold Receives Environmental Permit Approval for the Séguéla Gold Project

Monday, September 28, 2020 - 11:00am

Roxgold is a Canadian-based gold mining company with assets located in West Africa.

Key Points: 
  • Roxgold is a Canadian-based gold mining company with assets located in West Africa.
  • The Company owns and operates the high-grade Yaramoko Gold Mine located on the Hound greenstone belt in Burkina Faso and is advancing the development and exploration of the Sgula Gold Project located in Cte dIvoire.
  • Roxgold trades on the TSX under the symbol ROXG and as ROGFF on OTCQX.
  • This news release contains forward-looking information within the meaning of applicable Canadian securities laws (forward-looking statements).

Marimaca Announces Conversion of $12 Million Loan at Subsidiary Level

Thursday, July 2, 2020 - 12:30pm

The conversion occurred at the RSC level, resulting in Greenstone now holding a 75% equity stake in the Nora project and Marimaca Copper holding the remaining 25% interest.

Key Points: 
  • The conversion occurred at the RSC level, resulting in Greenstone now holding a 75% equity stake in the Nora project and Marimaca Copper holding the remaining 25% interest.
  • The convertible loan facility was approved by minority shareholders in June 2018 as Greenstone is a major shareholder of Marimaca Copper with a current 24.9% shareholding.
  • In June 2018, RSC entered into a US$12 million convertible loan facility whereby Greenstone provided a convertible loan to RSC and Minera Coro Chile SpA, both wholly owned subsidiaries of Marimaca Copper.
  • As at 31 March 2020, the outstanding balance comprised US$12.0 million in principal, US$3.6 million in interest and US$0.2 million in arrangement fees.