I would like to thank you, President Zelenskyy, for your invitation and for your warm welcome here in Ukraine.
- I would like to thank you, President Zelenskyy, for your invitation and for your warm welcome here in Ukraine.
- Ihave come here with a clear message for you and for the people of Ukraine: there is no Europe without Ukraine.
- During our discussion today, I reaffirmed the European Union's solidarity with the Ukrainian people in the face of COVID-19.
- The EU has already provided 190 million euro for Ukraine to fight COVID along with 1.2 billion euro Macro-Financial Assistance.
- The COVAX Facility, massively supported by the EU, has allocated a significant amount of vaccines to Ukraine.
- I want to reaffirm the EUs unwavering support to Ukraines independence, sovereignty and territorial integrity, within its internationally recognised borders.
- Ukraine has made significant progress in reforms during these years, and we value President Zelenskyys personal commitment to push forward these reforms.
- The EU stands with you, President Zelenskyy, in restoring the Ukrainian peoples trust in your judicial system and anti-corruption agenda.
- Les prochains rendez-vous sont fixs, et nous voulons soutenir votre initiative de plateforme pour la Crime,ce rendez-vous fix au mois d'aot.