Profit

Orbital Energy Group, Inc. Acquires Privately Held Telecommunications Company, Gibson Technical Services, Inc., for $48.0 Million

Wednesday, April 14, 2021 - 1:30pm

The senior management team, including CEO, Mike McCracken, COO, Jon Martin, and CFO, Robert Moore will remain with the company.

Key Points: 
  • The senior management team, including CEO, Mike McCracken, COO, Jon Martin, and CFO, Robert Moore will remain with the company.
  • OEG expects no organizational changes to GTS\'s successful, long-term operations.\nThe acquisition will immediately add significant revenues and earnings to OEG.
  • For the calendar year 2020, GTS\'s audited results include gross revenues of approximately $40.0 million, gross profit of $6.8 million and unaudited adjusted EBITDA of $5.5 million.
  • Orbital Energy\'s group of businesses includes: Orbital Gas Systems, Orbital Power Services, Eclipse Foundation Group and Orbital Solar Services.

Arcosa, Inc. Announces Completion of StonePoint Materials Acquisition and Issuance of $400 Million of Senior Notes

Friday, April 9, 2021 - 9:15pm

Approximately 80% of StonePoints EBITDA is generated from aggregates, while the remaining 20% is earned from asphalt and other services.

Key Points: 
  • Approximately 80% of StonePoints EBITDA is generated from aggregates, while the remaining 20% is earned from asphalt and other services.
  • StonePoint is expected to earn at least $30 million of Adjusted EBITDA in Full Year 2021.
  • The acquisition was funded with proceeds from the previously announced private offering of $400 million of 4.375% senior unsecured notes that closed on April 6, 2021.
  • Carrillo continued, We are also pleased to execute our inaugural debt issuance of $400 million in senior notes.

Vinco Ventures, Inc. Reports Financial Results for the Year Ended December 31, 2020

Friday, April 9, 2021 - 1:36pm

strategy seeks out acquisition opportunities that allow for the generation of digital traffic geared towards growth and profitability.

Key Points: 
  • strategy seeks out acquisition opportunities that allow for the generation of digital traffic geared towards growth and profitability.
  • EBITDA and Adjusted EBITDA is a financial measure that is not calculated in accordance with accounting principles generally accepted in the United States of America (U.S. GAAP).
  • Instead, management believes EBITDA and Adjusted EBITDA should be used to supplement the Companys financial measures derived in accordance with U.S. GAAP to provide a more complete understanding of the trends affecting the business.
  • Additional information that could lead to material changes in the Companys performance is contained in its filings with the SEC.

Alphamin Announces Q1 2021 EBITDA Guidance of US$36,5M/ Production, Sales and Growth Update

Friday, April 9, 2021 - 8:20am

3Q1 2021 EBITDA represents managements guidance.

Key Points: 
  • 3Q1 2021 EBITDA represents managements guidance.
  • Contained tin sales of 3,351 tons was 45% higher than the previous quarter as we recouped the sales shortfall of Q4 2020.
  • Contained tin production of 2,611 tons was impacted by a lower feed grade of 3.8% Sn compared to 4.2% Sn the previous quarter.
  • Our EBITDA guidance of $36,5m for Q1 2021 is 118% above the previous quarter due to increased sales volumes benefiting from a 25% higher tin price.

Atlantica Announces an Agreement to Acquire a 49% Interest in a 596 MW Wind Portfolio in the US

Thursday, April 8, 2021 - 1:33pm

The portfolio has no debt as of today and Atlantica expects to potentially raise non-recourse debt in the future in order to reduce the investment.

Key Points: 
  • The portfolio has no debt as of today and Atlantica expects to potentially raise non-recourse debt in the future in order to reduce the investment.
  • Pro-forma including this acquisition, Atlanticas portfolio average contract life is 16 years as of March 31, 2021.
  • Closing is expected to take place in the third quarter of 2021 and is subject to customary conditions and regulatory approvals.
  • The following table provides a reconciliation of EBITDA to Net Income of the assets Atlantica has agreed to acquire:

Verano Holdings Announces Full Year 2020 Results

Thursday, April 8, 2021 - 12:00pm

2020 revenue of $355 million, growth of approximately 200%

Key Points: 
  • 2020 revenue of $355 million, growth of approximately 200%
    2020 adjusted EBITDA of $170 million, 48% margin
    CHICAGO, April 08, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Verano Holdings Corp. (CSE:VRNO) (Verano or the Company), a leading multi-state cannabis company, today announced its results for the year ended December 31, 2020.
  • Net income in 2020, including the impact of biological assets, was $245 million compared to $10 million in 2019.
  • Cash flow from operations for 2020 was $151 million, 2020 Free Cash Flow1 was $53 million.
  • Throughout 2020 and 2021 year-to-date, on a pro forma basis which includes the impact of AltMed, the Company opened 36 dispensaries.

DGAP-News: flatexDEGIRO delivers excellent business development in the strongest growth year in history

Thursday, April 8, 2021 - 7:00am

"As Europe's largest and fastest growing retail online broker, we are ideally positioned to build something unique for our customers.

Key Points: 
  • "As Europe's largest and fastest growing retail online broker, we are ideally positioned to build something unique for our customers.
  • flatexDEGIRO generated revenues of 261.5 million euros in 2020, almost doubling the record figure from the previous year.
  • Adjusted EBITDA even rose by over 200 percent to 114.0 million euros due to the great operating leverage of the business model.
  • The effects of COVID-19 have already further accelerated these trends in 2020 and lead us to expect a sustainably faster development.

VIQ Solutions Reports Record 2020 Revenue and Adjusted EBITDA with Strong Growth Outlook

Thursday, April 8, 2021 - 1:09am

Our significant investment in technology and infrastructure created a solid foundation to scale consistently, steadily becoming the global leader of secure, AI-driven, solutions and services with $32 million in revenue, generating strong 2020 cash flow and Adjusted EBITDA, said Sebastien Par, VIQ Chief Executive Officer.

Key Points: 
  • Our significant investment in technology and infrastructure created a solid foundation to scale consistently, steadily becoming the global leader of secure, AI-driven, solutions and services with $32 million in revenue, generating strong 2020 cash flow and Adjusted EBITDA, said Sebastien Par, VIQ Chief Executive Officer.
  • Our 2020 transition to a cloud-based, machine supervised workflow increased operational excellence and created clear focus and accountability.
  • For a reconciliation of Net loss to Adjusted EBITDA, please see the table on page 9 of this press release.
  • VIQ will host a conference call to discuss its full year 2020 results on Thursday, April 8 at 11:00 AM Eastern Time.

Myconic Capital Appoints Adam Deffett as Vice President of Capital Markets

Wednesday, April 7, 2021 - 1:00pm

VANCOUVER, British Columbia, April 07, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Myconic Capital Corp. (formerly, Auralite Investments Inc.) (CSE: MEDI) (the "Company" or "Myconic") is pleased to announce that the Company has appointed Adam Deffett, CFA, as Vice President of Capital Markets & Communications.

Key Points: 
  • VANCOUVER, British Columbia, April 07, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Myconic Capital Corp. (formerly, Auralite Investments Inc.) (CSE: MEDI) (the "Company" or "Myconic") is pleased to announce that the Company has appointed Adam Deffett, CFA, as Vice President of Capital Markets & Communications.
  • Mr. Deffett will lead the Companys internal capital markets initiatives, as well as associated infrastructure and M&A activity with a goal of amplifying its presence across industry and institutional channels.
  • Myconic continues to effectively manage its existing investment portfolio, while evaluating accretive clinical consolidation investment opportunities; underpinned by EBITDA and experienced operators, commented Adam Deffett.
  • Adam Deffett is a senior capital markets professional with over 15 years of experience in the Canadian equity markets.

EVmo, Inc. Announces 2020 Results with Record Revenue

Tuesday, April 6, 2021 - 2:51pm

2020 record revenue, up 10.2% over 2019 to $7.6M, despite COVID-19 shutdowns

Key Points: 
  • 2020 record revenue, up 10.2% over 2019 to $7.6M, despite COVID-19 shutdowns
    Q4 2020 record revenue of $2.2M, up 29% from $1.7M in Q4 2019
    Entered the last-mile logistics space, deploying high-roof cargo vans
    Our record revenue for 2020 is a result of deploying the first phase of our strategic plan, which included cost-cutting measures, increasing the size of our fleet, committing to an all EV strategy, increasing our credit-lines and entering the last mile logistics space.
  • Our capital formation strategy, which includes debt and equity capital, is expected to translate into exponential revenue and EBITDA growth, commented Stephen Sanchez, CEO.
  • While I am pleased that revenue for 2020 was up 10.2% year-over-year, I am particularly pleased with our Q4 revenue of $2.2M which was the highest in the Companys history.
  • The Company will host a conference call and webcast to discuss its fiscal year 2020 financial results on Wednesday, April 7, at 4:30 p.m.