- Proceeds to be used for early repayment of various high-interest loans in Sweden, mostly related to Hembla
- - Proceeds to be used for early repayment of various high-interest loans in Sweden, mostly related to Hembla
Bochum, 2 July, 2020 - Vonovia SE successfully placed two corporate bonds with an aggregate volume of 1.5bn today.
- With this transaction, Vonovia achieves the targeted financial synergies, which form part of the 30m total synergies in connection with the acquisitions of Hembla last year.
- This transaction once again clearly demonstrates investors' strong support of Vonovia and their firm belief in our highly robust business model," commented Helene von Roeder, CFO of Vonovia.
- Vonovia SE is also listed on the international indices STOXX Europe 600, MSCI Germany, MSCI Germany, GPR 250 and EPRA/NAREIT Europe.