📅 Event is basically Note, but for anything that's happened (or will happen, whatever) that's got some kind of time element to it.
Event was made because It just sort of felt weird having all those Notes in Sources notebook; Note is more for thoughts/short bits of random info, rather than CRM-style action happennings.
- provides visual distinction within the notes -- you can tell it's something fairly important and with a temporal element
- interacts with News Source / Lead by appearing within News Source / Lead as a CRM-style action (i.e. Jotup automatically pulls all children of a News Source / Lead and lists them within N.S./Lead
- Appears within Pipeline view (NB: together with Tasks) so you can tell what's going on a lot better now
- appears in the calendar system
- (in future) could be synced with your external calendar