The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the Global End Stage Renal Disease Market.
The "Global End Stage Renal Disease Market (2020-2025) by Disease Type, Treatment Type, End User, Geography, Competitive Analysis, Impact of Covid-19 and Ansoff Analysis" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The global end stage renal disease market is estimated to be USD 73.1 billion in 2020 and is expected to reach USD 137.08 billion by 2025, growing at a CAGR of 13.4 %.
The increasing number of patients suffering from kidney failure and the introduction of technologically advanced products, such as low maintenance dialysis equipment and artificial kidney, are the major factors expected to drive the end stage renal disease (ESRD) market. The ongoing Covid-19 pandemic has resulted in an increased demand for home dialysis across the globe.
- Nipro Corporation
- Fresenius Medical Care AG & Co. KGaA
- Baxter International, Inc.
- Medtronic Plc
- B. Braun Melsungen AG
- Asahi Kasei Medical Co., Ltd.
- Cantel Medical
- Nikkiso Co., Ltd.
- JMS Co. Ltd.
- Amgen Inc.
- Bristol-Myers Squibb Company
- F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd
- Fresenius Medical Care AG & Co.
- GlaxoSmithKline PLC
- Keryx Biopharmaceuticals, Inc
- Kissei Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd
- Novartis AG
- Pfizer Inc.
- Sanofi SA
- Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd
The report includes the Competitive Quadrant, a proprietary tool to analyze and evaluate the position of companies based on their Industry Position score and Market Performance score. The tool uses various factors for categorizing the players into four categories. Some of these factors considered for analysis are financial performance over the last 3 years, growth strategies, innovation score, new product launches, investments, growth in market share, etc.
Why buy this report?
- The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the Global End Stage Renal Disease Market. The report includes in-depth qualitative analysis, verifiable data from authentic sources, and projections about market size. The projections are calculated using proven research methodologies.
- The report has been compiled through extensive primary and secondary research. The primary research is done through interviews, surveys, and observation of renowned personnel in the industry.
- The report includes in-depth market analysis using Porter's 5 force model and the Ansoff Matrix. The impact of Covid-19 on the market is also featured in the report.
- The report also contains the competitive analysis using IGR Competitive Quadrant, the analyst's proprietary competitive positioning tool.
- A complete analysis of the market, including parent industry
- Important market dynamics and trends
- Market segmentation
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market based on value and volume
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
Key Topics Covered:
1 Report Description
1.1 Study Objectives
1.2 Market Definition
1.4 Years Considered
1.6 Key Stakeholders
2 Research Methodology
2.1 Research Process
2.2 Data Collection and Validation
2.2.1 Secondary Research
2.2.2 Primary Research
2.3 Market Size Estimation
2.4 Assumptions of the Study
2.5 Limitations of the Study
3 Executive Summary
4 Market Overview
4.2 Market Dynamics
188.8.131.52 Growing prevalence of diabetes and hypertension
184.108.40.206 Introduction of technologically advanced products
220.127.116.11 Increasing number of patients suffering from chronic kidney disease
18.104.22.168 Risk of complications
22.214.171.124 Stringent regulatory policies for dialysis products
126.96.36.199 High Focus on technology
188.8.131.52 Lack of infrastructure availability in emerging countries
5 Market Analysis
5.1 Porter's Five Forces Analysis
5.2 Impact of COVID-19
5.3 Ansoff Matrix Analysis
6 Global End Stage Renal Disease Market, By Disease Type
6.1 Chronic Kidney Disease
6.2 End-Stage Renal Disease (ESRD)
7 Global End Stage Renal Disease Market, By Treatment Type
7.3 Kidney Transplantation
8 Global End Stage Renal Disease Market, By End Users
8.1 Dialysis Centres
8.2 Hospital & Clinics
8.3 Research and Academic Institutes
9 Global End Stage Renal Disease Market, By Geography
9.2 North America
9.3 South America
9.6 Rest of the World
10 Competitive Landscape
10.1 IGR Competitive Quadrant
10.2 Market Share Analysis
10.3 Competitive Scenario
10.3.1 Mergers & Acquisitions
10.3.2 Agreement, Collaborations, & Partnerships
10.3.3 New Product Launches & Enhancements
10.3.4 Investments & Funding
11 Company Profiles
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/hhsy3i